Network Engineer | Inner Eastern Suburbs
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 08 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 258963MS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with an industry leading company. Located in the Inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this company is an industry leader in its field.
The Network Engineer will define and implement strategies for integrating different Network environments as well as serving as a technical resource for small to medium projects.
The Network Engineer is also responsible for reviewing new and existing applications and infrastructure design projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring and testing communications infrastructure performance.
- Resolve communications infrastructure problems affecting business applications and computing systems.
- Monitor and test communications system performance, prepare system reports.
- Having a clear understanding of communications protocols, stacks and OSI models.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 7 years similar experience. As well as a background in an ISP and a public facing website.You will have experience with:
- F5 Load Balancers
- ASA and ACE Routers
- Arista Switches
You must also have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field and/or the equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- CCNP, CCNA and/or CCIE
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 258963MS
140 William Street