Network Engineer | Eastern Suburbs
$100000 - 120000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
With almost 2500 employees in Australia, our client is a globally recognised organisation with a proven track record of providing top end transaction solutions since it's inception over 30 years ago.
Our client require an experienced Network Engineer to assist with the implementation of a newly developed IT Infrastructure road map. This role will require the ability to explore and assess the current network and suggest, develop and implement improvements. The successful candidate will require strong technical skills as well as the ability to consult with the IT team and internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Examine and document the efficiency of the current systems and network infrastructure
- Support the implementation of a new infrastructure
- Working with external vendors for most effective solutions
- Assist with network maintenance and support across multiple sites
A suitable candidate will have the following:
- Experience with Data Centre migrations
- In depth knowledge of Azure
- Experience with VoIP, Data Services, IP Routing, LAN, Wireless Networks and WAN Services
- Experience with racking and stacking, as well as server and switch upgrades
- Understanding of firewalls
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Reference Number: 104051MS