Network and Systems Administrator
$400 - 500 / day
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
14 May 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Systems & Network Administrator for a major IT transformation project in the Eastern suburbs. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on a strong Systems and Network Administrator to their existing team.
Represent the IT department in a range of internal and external forums in support of major IT projects. Working as part of the Technology Services team the Network and Systems Administrator will be providing specialist advise to design, install, maintain and support LAN, WAN, and data network systems support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the daily maintenance and monitoring of the entire IT infrastructure, including Security appliances, Server hardware, etc.
- Test and maintain network and security systems to continuously improve network operations and security.
- Provide technical support on complex network problems.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and understand technical issues across the business.
- Analyse information collected from network monitoring and security platforms.
- Critically assess network and data security protocols, hardening networks and servers.
- Liaising with company stakeholders to identify and evaluate system requirements and processes.
You will be an impressive Systems/Network administrator with a track record of working in highly complex and technical environments. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and a determined focus on customer service.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years of IT industry experience as a Systems/Network Administrator.
- Minimum 3 years supporting Windows Server OS, Configuration Manager, and VMware vSphere.
- Experience in evaluating and testing network and security systems.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Current Driver's License.
- Experience in designing, documentation, and administering systems/network architecture, access, security and connectivity.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631