$80000 - 85000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
5 December 2018
IT and technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leading Australian retailer in the FMCG industry.
The Network Administrator will implement strategies for integrating different Network and Communications environments as well as serving as a technical resource for small to medium projects.
The Network Engineer is also responsible for reviewing new and existing applications and infrastructure design projects
You will also be responsible for:
- Performing infrastructure and security audit, system backup procedures and other recovery processes.
- Provide formal and informal technical mentoring.
- Monitoring and testing communications infrastructure performance.
- Resolve communications infrastructure problems affecting business applications and computing systems.
- Monitor and test communications system performance, prepare system reports.
- Having a clear understanding of communications protocols, stacks and OSI models.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 7 years similar experience.
You will have experience with:
- Cisco IOS Switches
- Network Architecture
- A little Server work
You must also have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field and/or the equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- CCNP and/or CCNA
Apply Today Job
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No: 06810-0010354524
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631