Technical Team Leader
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
26 September 2018
IT and technology
A leading financial services firm with global reach based in Camberwell, you'll be joining a small, diverse and focused IT team who are driven to deliver great quality and solutions to the business internally.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, the role of the IT Team Leader is a combination of hands-on and managerial duties. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day function of the department, delegating tasks to the small IT team and maintaining, developing and enhancing IT solutions for the business.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Scope, design and develop technology-based solutions
- Manage DR and business continuity processes
- Ensure data integrity and reliability
- Data management and processing
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements for continuous improvement
- Project planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Review and manage vendor and service provider agreements.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in an advanced technical and IT leadership role, along with key competencies in the following:
- Software applications and business information systems
- Linux, VMware and O365
- Basic networking principles
- Programming: Java, HTML
- Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
You will have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with being people orientated, collaborative and friendly.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in learning more about the position, please click on the Apply button today.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631