IT Systems Support Analyst (Pronto Focused)
$70 - 75 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
16 November 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a highly respected company in the retail industry looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop / PRONTO Support Technician. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
In this fast-paced role no two days are ever the same. You will provide desktop and PRONTO ERP support to local and remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures. Let your technical skills shine as you maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and coordinate repairs with appropriate vendors. You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of hardware, software and ERP (Pronto) issues by identifying, researching, and resolving them. Responsibilities also include ensuring the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards, tracking equipment inventory and collaborating on potential purchases.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Experience supporting Pronto ERP
- Brilliant communication skills to write reports, business correspondence, and user instructions.
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organized, a self-starter who can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem-solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631