IT Support Analyst
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 22, 2018
IT and technology
This is an opportunity to join a growing and reputable IT managed service provider based in eastern suburbs of Melbourne CBD who have an expanding portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
The primary requirement for this position is to provide both remote and on-site IT support and assist in the delivery of projects to a range of client's Microsoft environments.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the IT systems, networks and overall infrastructure of clients.
More specific duties are highlighted below:
- Provide helpdesk services via phone and email technical requests.
- Onsite visits to assess technical request or implement new setups.
- Building and maintaining client documentation.
- On and offsite computer/server maintenance (Windows environment)
- Building and configuring of new hardware.
- Assist Senior Engineers with project tasks.
You will be a team player with excellent communication skills that takes pride in technical troubleshooting and delivering first rate customer service.
Experience in a similar role would be preferred, along with technical knowledge including the majority of the following:
- All round IT systems & support
- Common Software Applications support.
- Computer Hardware, printers and peripherals
- Windows Server 2008-2016 knowledge
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 2010 and later versions
- Microsoft Office 365 management
- Google Apps
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role, please Apply today.