IT Helpdesk Support Officer
$30.00 - $35.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
23 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced Helpdesk Support Analyst for an established global logistic company, located in the eastern suburbs. Because of an increase in projects they are currently looking to add on a strong candidate with great communication skills to their existing team.
Working as part of the Service Desk team you will be providing Victoria based users with Level 1 technical support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- High level of written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and succinct manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- Computer literate and highly competent in the use of MS Office applications, including Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Working technical experience with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP/DNS, LAN/WAN.
- Highly organised and able to manage own time effectively, with the ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise work according to conflicting demands
You will be an impressive IT Support individual who won't shy away from a problem. You're resourceful, hungry, collaborative, and detail-obsessed. You possess both sharp analytical skills and technical vision and have several years of experience under your belt.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years supporting Windows environments (Office 365 a plus).
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Above average customer service skills.
- Competence in using Active Directory, Exchange, LAN/WAN, VMware.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010929298BM
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631