Infrastructures Engineer | Payments | Eastern Suburbs
$80000 - 100000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with a world leading payment solutions company. Located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this company is an industry leader in providing corporate payments to the business sector.
You will be responsible for providing engineering leadership and coordination for project build and implementation across multiple teams. You will also design and deploy enterprise-wide, complex cloud infrastructure solutions, as well as being responsible for identifying critical issues that could pose risks to projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that business requirements are delivered by implemented solutions.
- Ensuring delivery to project scope, budget, risks and timelines.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent customer service skills and excellent communication. You will also have a minimum of 5 years similar experience.
You will have experience with:
- Linux, Windows and Storage Technologies
- Amazon and Azure based IaaS and PaaS
- Automation, mainly Python, Ruby and PowerShell
- Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Salt Stack
- Source code management
- Network Security
You must also have:
- A degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9987171MS