Industrial Relations Advisor | Government | Permanent
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
August 28, 2018
My client is a Government body in the Non-for-Profit sector looking for an experienced Industrial Relations Advisor.
As the Industrial Relations advisor you will have a range of key responsibilities and deliverables including;
- Provide leadership and expertise on industrial relations matters related to the business and workforce both operationally and strategically
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a range of key Government Stakeholders
- Successfully negotiate Enterprise Agreements with Unions and the workforce, ensuring that the process is positive, and the outcomes maximise employee engagement and productivity
- Ensure that the Enterprise Agreements are implemented clearly and accurately
- Ensure that all terms are clear and well-understood and any potential issues are identified and actioned immediately
- Resolve disputes with employees and unions in line with mandated processes
- Conduct investigations relating to employees using proven procedures that meet legal and organisational requirements
- You will have a minimum of 10 years' experience in managing industrial relations relating to a large Government workforce.
- Your industrial relations experience will involve managing a workforce of over 1000 employees from a blue-collar environment.
- You will have significant success in leading Enterprise Agreement Negotiations with a large Government workforce and Unions.
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to make well throughout complex judgement and recommendations in regard to IR/ER and a range of workforce matters
- You will have proven experience in developing and maintaining effective working relationship with a range of stakeholders across all levels.
- You must hold a valid Drivers Licence
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010602258RD