Front End Developer | 6+ Month Contract | $450-650pd
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 10 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : RHTNAK12
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a highly regarded business, who focus on quality code when delivering customer facing projects.
This is a Front-End developer position that will focus on building a portfolio of digital applications and websites for various projects. The Front End Developer will be responsible for working closely with a UX Designer and Back End Developers, to ensure the vital link is made between wireframing / prototyping and production ready digital experiences.
This is a 12 month initial contract with a likelihood of extensions, as the program of work is likely to continue into 2018 and beyond.
- Minimum 2 years' relevant commercial experience
- Commercial project experience using Bootstrap and SASS / LESS
- The ability to read business logic to tie into front-end code, ideally in either PHP, Java or ASP.NET
- An understanding of Object Orientated coding principles
- Experience working in an agile methodology, working in an iterative fashion and developing MVP prototypes for business stakeholders
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Exposure to Github / Bitbucket repositories
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Job Reference No
Apply through email by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below
140 William Street