Financial Accountant - High Profile Retailer - East
$40 - 65 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
This Company is the brains behind a well-known international retail enterprise. Since coming online in Melbourne, they have kicked some major goals and are now looking to review some of their accounting processes to ensure that they are following best practice. This organization has been experiencing some impressive growth both locally and abroad, and are now looking to really consolidate their exposure in the Australian Marketplace.
Ideally, you will be a well-rounded financial accountant who is comfortable to review systems and make business friendly process improvement recommendations to both financial and non-financial stakeholders. Exposure and familiarity with MYOB will be a definite advantage.
* Performing financial analysis on various business lines, asset holdings and other revenue streams;
* Assess drivers of P&L variances to plan, budget, market share & customer perception measures
* Assist with process mapping and improvement projects where required
* Assist with management of external audit function
* Ad-hoc duties as required.
* CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
* Previous experience with a Big 4/mid-tier accounting firm or a large, complex organisation
* Experience in working in Financial Services/Treasury function will be looked upon favourably
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to make the complex simple
* Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
* Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
* Proficient system skills - Excel, SAP, TM1, PowerPoint would be viewed favourably
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631.
Job Reference No: 56813LCC