Finance Business Partner
$110000 - 130000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
29 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Opportunities like this don't come around all that often. Operating in the entertainment industry and working with an exception team of talented, vibrant people this company has that rare mix of work and play. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Business Partner in a role that will challenge and energise you then you won't find much better than this one. If you`re a charismatic and ambitious go getter, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development and offer solid opportunities to advance within the organisation. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
In this business partnering role you will be tasked with strategic and operational decision making that drive performance, value creation and achieving financial targets.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results.
- Understand drivers, department strengths and weaknesses, potential threats and identify growth opportunities
- Provide management insights through interpretation of monthly financial reports
- Implementing continuous improvement of internal controls and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive in identifying gaps in policies and procedures, propose and implement solutions to known issues
- Support relevant departments in the development and compilation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Provide mentoring and training to junior finance staff members
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference NO: 06810-0010918480JP
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631