$45 - 50 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
22 March 2019
This organisation is a leader in the fashion industry. A growing business across Australia and Europe, they are looking for a passionate Executive Assistant that can work one on one with the CEO and the greater executive team.
The Executive Assistant is an extension of key executive members whose shared purpose is to lead, shape and un-lock our client's full potential through clear direction, purpose and an unwavering focus. The Executive Assistant enhances the executive's overall effectiveness by providing business, administration, information and communications management support; representing the executive members to others both internally and externally.
- Diary and Calendar Management
- Inbox Management
- Build and prepare excel spread-sheets, PowerPoint presentations, reports and other documents (including board reports)
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Organize events and functions
- Coordinate meetings
- Invoicing and expenses
- Meeting minutes and actioning
- Build, strong, open and collaborative relationships
- Operate with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective relationships across all levels
- 5+ years of experience working in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrated general business analytics and issue resolution capacity
- Strong report writing and presentation design capability (strength in building excel files and PowerPoint material)
- Organised and methodical with great attention to detail, accuracy and ability to anticipate needs
- Tactful professional with effective stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Resilient and adaptable
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build strong, open, collaborative and trusting relationships.
All applicants must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010905509JD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631