$80000 - 90000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
4 December 2018
Based in the Eastern Suburbs, this large healthcare organisation seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to join their busy, growing team.
Working in an extremely busy environment, your role will be paramount to ensure that the business is up to date!
The Executive Assistant enhances the executive's overall effectiveness by providing business, administration, information and communications management support; representing the executive members to others both internally and externally.
- Diary Management and Inbox Management
- Build and prepare excel spread-sheets, PowerPoint presentations, reports and other documents
- General business analytical activities and outputs (mostly using Excel)
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Organise events and functions
- Coordinate meetings
- Invoicing and expenses
- Meeting minutes and actioning
- Build, strong, open and collaborative relationships
- Operate with absolute discretion and confidentiality
This a temporary position with a strong view of becoming Permanent in the New Year. You will show your capabilities in this fast-paced environment to be successful in the permanent role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective relationships across all levels
- 5+ years of experience working in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrated general business analytics and issue resolution capacity
- Strong report writing and presentation design capability (strength in building excel files and PowerPoint material)
- Organised and methodical with great attention to detail, accuracy and ability to anticipate needs
- Tactful professional with effective stakeholder management and engagement skills
- All applicants must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build strong, open, collaborative and trusting relationships.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010753615AM
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631