ERP Business Analyst | Eastern Suburbs|
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
A rapidly growing, dynamic, progressive company and an employer of choice. This organization is made up of intelligent, driven and highly capable people, all passionate about what they do. The business encourages a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, which has in turn created a highly collaborative and friendly working environment.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller, you will have a diverse stakeholder group and will split your time between the business, the in house technology team and 3rd party vendors. You must be very comfortable talking with a CFO about high level requirements, an in-house developer about systems architecture and a vendor about delivery capability, all in the space of a morning. This role will require great interpersonal skills, in order to manage stakeholder expectations and influence vendors - but it will also require a good head for systems analysis, process mapping and improvement, ERP configuration, and enough know-how to hold technical people accountable.
You should enjoy a multi-faceted role where you can at times play the role of: Systems Implementer, Systems Analyst/Designer, Business Analyst and Trainer. This is a business which rewards initiative and a solution orientated mind set is key to doing well.
Day-Day functions and upcoming technical challenges include:
- Assessing ERP capability, eliciting requirements for functional improvements.
- Creating functional specs and BRDs, then working with the in-house technical team, and primary vendor to deliver those solutions.
- Form strong relationships with senior stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of the business and its needs.
- Support the delivery and ongoing operation of the ERP.
Your attitude, communication and interpersonal skills are very important to this business. With an excellent team environment which has everybody working well together, sharing ideas and working towards excellence- the company is looking for someone who shares these values.
Experience and technical skills are also important, as such you should possess experience or knowledge in most of these areas:
- ERP Implementation, System Integration and Business System Analysis.
- Experience working in a small team as a conduit between finance, technology and the business.
- Technical solution description and documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integrations and testing.
- Ability to analyse and recommend solutions balancing ERP capability in response to business requirements
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next step in your career then click on the apply button now. Alternatively please call and enquire on 03 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne