Desktop Support | 6 Month Contract | Immediate Start
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 12 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 103807SO
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Founded over 35 years ago, our client has experienced rapid growth and quickly become an industry leader, with state of the art technical solutions. The organisation now has a global presence with offices across the multiple continents.
Reporting to the IT Manager, this role will be responsible for supporting core IT Infrastructure, as well as providing level 1 and 2 support for all internal staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work within the Infrastructure group to provide a stable and reliable network and server platform
- Contribute to the development of all IT systems
- Installation and ongoing support of new equipment
- Handle a large volume of technical enquiries
We are searching for a motivated and passionate Desktop Support professional to join the team
A suitable candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a hands on level 1 and 2 Desktop Support role
- Thorough knowledge of Windows environments
- Experience with SCCM, Exchange and Active Directory
- Basic exposure to to network technologies
- Dedication to continuous self-improvement
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street