Customer Service Team Leader
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9275489LK
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This reputable organization provides a wide range of products and services throughout Australia. Due to growth within the company they now require a self motivated and dedicated Customer Service Team Leader to manage a portfolio of strategic and VIP accounts.
The successful candidate will have past experience working within a customer service or call centre environment and be confident and proficient within the following duties:
- Liaise and build relationships with clients
- Coordinates the team, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations by creating exceptional customer service
- Monitor inbound calls and ensure all correspondence is actioned in a timely manner
- Training, coaching and mentoring employees
- Manage a small team of 6 staff
To be eligible for this role, you will be an experienced customer service team leader who has 2+ years within a similar role. You will be well presented, have a strong work ethic and possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Ability to lead a team and provide the necessary training
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9275489LK
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley