$80000 - 80000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
29 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a dynamic Credit Controller to join the Melbourne team. This is an excellent opportunity for an established Credit Controller to continue their career and step up with the responsibility of managing the ledger.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
- Billing dispute resolution
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Consistently clearing overdue balances
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Periodic credit reviews
- Reviewing credit applications and credit limits
- End of month reporting
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong credit controller experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent problem-solving skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Great location, close to public transport
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Reference Number: 06810-0010461971PD
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631