Credit Analyst | Temp to Perm| Inner Suburbs | Immediate
$30.00 - 35.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
July 19, 2018
Finance and accounting
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Analyst to join a global organisation based in the Eastern suburbs. This is an opportunity to join a well-reputed business and add value within a corporate environment. You will be managing the Australian customer portfolio whilst minimising company risk exposure. The role is initially on a temporary basis with the view for permanency for the right candidate.
Reporting to the AU Credit Team Leader your duties will include:
- Assessing credit worthiness and capacity, while closely following company credit policies
- Interpreting company financials fully for further credit assessment
- Problem solving whilst seeking resolution of existing credit infringements
- Providing feedback to line managers
- Communicating credit decisions and outcomes in a professional manner
- Achieving target turnaround times and providing consistent, quality results
- Facilitating relationship building with both internal and external customers
You will have at least 1-2 years experience within a similar role. You will have excellent communication skills and have a strong ability to build relationships whilst working autonomously, as well as part of a team. You will be able to use your initiative to resolve and manage queries whilst maintaining excellent customer service. You will be familiar with web based scoring applications such as DnB and Equifax. Intermediate MS Office skills are a must.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Ref - 06810-0010361697NT