Corporate Receptionist | Temporary | $24 + super
$24 - 24 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
This professional services firm seeks a Corporate Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis. As a leader in their field, they look after a number of different products and services and provide software solutions on an international scale. Established over 30 years ago, they seek a professional and corporate candidate to join their team immediately! There is permanent opportunity for the right person!
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, your role will involve:
* Being first point of contact both in person and on the phone
* Maintaining inventory of office supplies
* Managing and processing incoming and outgoing company correspondance
* Managing and booking meeting rooms, arranging catering when required.
* General office administration duties
* Arrange and coordiante couriers, being central point of contact for all enquiries
You will be a highly organised and professional receptionist with an excellent telephone manner and immaculate presentation. You will be running a busy reception desk, answering calls, meeting and greeting clients and general administration duties. PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Jacinta Murphy in our Melbourne office on 03 96913663.
Job Reference No. 05551AM