$73000 - 85000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
25 October 2018
Our client is a recognised and extremely respected not for profit organisation who provide a range of high value services to the Victorian community. As a consequence of a far-reaching organisational changes and numerous concurrent projects, they require a talented Communications Coordinator to provide some much-needed assistance on this project.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, the responsibilities of the Coordinator will include:
- Designing and delivering consistent and timely communications content
- Preparation of communication materials and collateral
- Development of organisation-wide communication plans
- Working alongside the Marketing team to develop communications campaigns
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress to the business on a regular basis
- Creating and updating regular reporting on project progress
- Maintaining regular communication with all areas of the business to ensure projects are successful
- Understanding and being able to communicate the impact of change and innovation throughout the organisation with other teams
- Developing Organisational, Project and key deliverables documentation
- Event management and coordination of marketing events
- Troubleshooting and fact-checking key documentation
This is an extremely important role and whilst the incumbent will encounter some elements which are not yet 100% defined, it is expected that you will also possess the initiative and resourcefulness to find new ways to add value to the team for the duration of the contract.
- You will be an experienced Communications Coordinator/Administrator, with a solid understanding of projects, particularly within business change.
- You will have experience in managing a hugely variable workload and using your initiative to drive efficiencies.
- You will be a self-motivated and autonomous person, who is comfortable and managing their own time.
- You will be comfortable in communicating with senior members of the organisation and will be a confident verbal communicator
- You will have an excellent eye for detail, impeccable written as well as verbal communications and a proven ability to identify and fix grammatical and spelling mistakes
- You will be someone who is comfortable managing several concurrent tasks and have a natural organisational ability
- You will be comfortable with and be able to speak to all levels within the business
- You will be an enormously reliable team member with a proven track record of going the extra mile when required.
- You will posses a 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to grow and develop within the organisation
We will be interviewing and short listing candidates for this role over the few days. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631