Business Analyst | Growing SME | $110-130+Super
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 07 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 661339BP
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This organisation is experiencing extensive controlled growth. Having been through both an initial boom, and subsequent stabilisation period, the business is now entering a highly project-centric time and is looking to start the second stage of its development lifecycle. There is a huge focus on continuous improvement and each team member is inspired to lead and innovate.
This is seen as the next significant jump for the organisation as there are already fun, creative, delivery focused teams creating high quality work in a positive environment. There is however still room for significant growth, a drive towards raising their technology profile, tailoring & refining their project/delivery methodology, and driving increased quality.
You will be a key linchpin between software engineers, product owners, content managers, project managers, delivery managers and a number of key internal and external business orientated stakeholders. Great interpersonal skill, enthusiasm and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people, and will also be key to driving workshops and acting as a catalyst for the teams ideas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive high levels of communication and transparency between teams and team members.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve delivery capability.
- Manage the technical design process to identify and solve business issues.
- Contribute to the evolution of software systems applications and architectures.
- Create functional and technical specifications, act as a conduit between the business and the development teams.
You will be a BA who has excellent communication and an affinity with technology. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted enterprise environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team. You should also enjoy your work, and thrive in a team of passionate professionals.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You must also have or be:
- A passion and desire towards achieving absolute excellence.
- Driven to inspire, empower and lead at all levels.
- An evangelist for the BA profession, who has a true passion for what they do.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street