$55000 - 65000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
11 April 2019
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation with offices in multiple locations throughout the country. They are an established and recognised company who change the lives of the people they provide their products and services to. They are seeking a highly skilled administrator and internal account manager to join their fast-growing team in Melbourne.
This role will be a key position within the business, supporting a key Sales team in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a high level of customer service
- Ensure you keep up-to-date with product knowledge
- Following up on all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining accurate documentation, filing as required
- Completing reports and compliance documentation
- Creation of correspondence on behalf of the team
- Creation and development of sales reports
- Attend sales meeting, take and distribute meetings and actions
- Ad hoc and general admin as required
The successful person for this role will be highly presentable and professional both internally and with external clients and stakeholders. You will have the ability to multitask and have strong time management skills.
- You will have had sales exposure
- You will be competent in Microsoft Office.
- You will preferably have knowledge of the NDIS
- You will be happy to work alone and with the team
A minimum 2 years' experience performing a variety of administration duties in accordance with the duties detailed is a MUST!
If you are a resident and have the relevant skills please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631