Accounts Receiveable Officer
$60,000.00 - $61,000.00 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
10 May 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for an extraordinary Accounts Receivable Officer to start an amazing opportunity within the NFP Sector. Our client is a well-respected company and you will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a fast-paced team. You will report to the Team Manager and have the opportunity to improve processes and work with the team to reach KPI's.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Meeting KPI's and ensuring debtor performance is managed
- High volume collection calls
- Payment plans
- Provide statistical reports
- Assist with month end reporting
- Liaising with all levels of management
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong experience working with strict regulation and By-Laws
- Experience in billing and collections
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- Chance to expand your current experience in a great company
- Great location, close to public transport
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631