Account Manager| Global Business | $80-85k+Super
Location : Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 07 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 02BP
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This is an international organisation which has maintained a small-business feel here in Melbourne. The organisation has a strong team-orientated ethos and has a fun and friendly culture. The business provides a range of physical, virtual and technical products to a wide range of industry sectors and is a global market leader in its field.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager this Account Manager position is a vital part of the team. In the role you will manage a range of tier 1 and tier 2 clients, with most of your time being spent on 2-5 major accounts. Managing the accounts entails proactively discovering and servicing client needs, as well as looking after incoming business. Relationship management is a very significant component of this role and the ability to build strong rapport with a range of stakeholders will be key to your success.
Core functions include:
- Ensure existing relationships are maintained and improved upon where possible.
- Manage customer engagement, satisfaction and experience.
- Conduct reviews in account plans; negotiate contract renewals.
- Manage customer problems to deliver predetermined solutions.
- Enable existing customers to determine their future and existing business needs.
- Ensure the timely introduction of new products and features to major customers.
- Interface with internal delivery team to ensure timely launch of solutions.
- Complete and present monthly reporting across multiple programs of work.
First and foremost you should have a high degree of integrity and professionalism, you should also bring a sense of fun and enthusiasm to work. The Client Services Manager will ensure you have the tools, support and freedom to be successful in your role.
Your relationship building skill set is paramount. This is an account manager role where you will inherit a number of key accounts that already love the business and the product, in this role you will maintain this strong relationship. By being highly responsive, proactive, and taking the time learn the business and product range comprehensively, you will become a trusted and valued partner to the company's clients.
You must have:
- 3-5 Years in an account manager role or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in commercial negations and 'soft sales'.
- A great ability to quickly build meaningful relationships.
- Ability to manage a range of competing needs and priorities.
- Experience managing a range of tier 1 and tier 2 accounts.
- A degree in business or a similar field.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.
140 William Street