$50 - 60 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
10 February 2019
This is a 3-month contract with potential to extend.
Our client has undergone a recent implementation of Netsuite. They are looking to engage with a Systems Accountant who can complete the following duties:
- Business partnering with stakeholders to understand specific operational needs and provide business analysis expertise with an accounting focus - this person must be able to have difficult conversations with people within the business and be able to direct how the system will be used.
- Provide high level support, including reconciliations, budget and forecast maintenance, month end and year end rolls and ledger reconciliation
- Develop solutions to business issues, ensuring continuous improvement through process automation and system integration.
- Manage, develop and support the existing NetSuite system, documenting standardized processes, user acceptance testing and roll outs
- Maintenance of data, the creation of charts, users, reporting, enquires and system issue support
- Be prepared to take the lead and further enhance business intelligence for financials and performance planning
- Provide general day to day advice around the system and help where necessary.
- Ensuring data integrity and correct data flow within the system
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA
- Experience of Netsuite
- A background in manufacturing is desirable but not critical
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202