Part Time Personal Assistant
$80,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
5 June 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Financial Services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Personal Assistant to join the Brisbane team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as a Personal Assistant with your key responsibilities including:
- Monitoring a reporting manager's email inbox and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
- Answering phone calls
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202