$70000 - 80000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
Administration & Office
Based in Hemmant, this organisation seeks an experienced and switched on Office Manager to bring something new and fresh to the company. For the successful candidate, this role will provide variety and flexibility. This organisation provides a culture that is supportive and driven yet fun and social!
Reporting directly to Senior Management, your role will include:
- Day to day diary and email management
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Organising the stationary for the company
- Monitoring the use of the boardrooms
- Run personal errands when needed
- Organise and prepare meeting materials
- Managing agenda's for meetings
- Developing and improving policies and procedures
- Managing any marketing activities such as company brochures, signage and branding
- Website maintenance
- Maintaining current and up to date tenancy schedules
- Provide project support to the Project Manager
- Document control
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as an Office Manager preferably from a Property Development background. You will be able to work calmly under pressure and hit the ground running.
This is not your average Office Manager position, this role boasts variety and you will never stop learning on the job. Our client is looking for someone to bring enthusiasm, energy and that x-factor to this position!
Having experience in Marketing and InDesign would be advantageous. You will have highly developed written and oral communication skills, pride yourself on your ability to prioritise conflicting tasks.
Due to the urgency of the role, being immediately available is a must. Free on-site parking is available. Only successful applications will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane Office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane