Human Resources Project Officer - Change Management
$60.00 - $80.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
23 July 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company seeking a Human Resources Project Officer to join their team to offer the provision of strategic and operational people solutions for their portfolio of business.
This role is integral in assisting with implementing HR processes and procedures and realignment activities.
Reporting into the Senior People Experience Business Partner, your role will involve:
- Partner with leadership teams and key stakeholders to develop and drive tailored HR strategies and operational solutions
- Develop an understanding of the project scope and deliverables.
- Assist with implementing HR processes and procedures
- Maintain workforce information spreadsheets
- Prepare documentation and correspondence specific to realignment activities
- Evaluate actions and continual improvement processes to achieve efficiencies and consolidation of resources
- General administrative support
- Provide trusted advice on policy, state of the art processes and operationalising frameworks to support the business' goals and for annual HR led activities
- Develop, implement and embed key strategic solutions around talent, performance and capability development priorities.
- Work closely to tight deadlines and timeframes
- Work closely with key stakeholders in a consultative manner to ensure engagement in change activities
To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong skills in building strategic partnerships. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
- Ability to apply focus on governance, quality and compliance
- Demonstrate ability in applying initiative and driving continuous improvement
- Ability to understand and apply project and change management principles in a project environment
- Solid understanding of Peoplesoft
- Ability to coordinate and delegate activities to meet outcomes in specific timeframes
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar project role
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202