HR Administrator / Coordinator
$26 - 30 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
30 October 2017
Administration & Office
This large Construction organisation is seeking an experienced HR Administrator/Coordinator to join their small, close knit HR team. Our client is all about growing their employee's skills and developing them in the best way possible.
This is a newly created role, so our client is looking for someone who is adaptable and ready to make this HR role their own and take ownership of their work.
This role will be heavily administration based as your will be supporting a team with letters of offer, contracts and any HR documentation required.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Coordinating new starter packs
- Updating the HR database
- Organising separation certificates
- Assist with enquiries regarding recruitment inductions
- Liaising with and assisting payroll
- Coordinating with the IT team ensuring starter packs and employees details are update to
- Putting together procedure information for the company
- Generating employment contracts and letters of offer
- Ensure employee information is kept up to date
- General HR administration as required
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as a HR Administrator/Coordinator and/or a minimum of 2 years' experience in this type of position.
Relevant qualification in HR is required, either a certificate or diploma is required.
You will have an energetic yet calm attitude and the ability to work well with all levels of management and key stakeholders.
If you are immediately available and have the necessary skills and attributes for this role then apply now as we are holding interviews this week.
The successful candidate will commence at the end of the week so APPLY NOW!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane