Full Function TEMP AP Officer
$25.00 - $35.00 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
11 September 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a great opportunity to utilise your high-volume AP skills with a leading organisation. Due to recent changes within the organisation, they now have an urgent need for an experienced AP Officer to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working with an experienced team, your end to end AP duties will include:
- Matching of purchase orders to supplier invoices
- Supplier invoice and credit note entry and reconciliation
- High volume invoice processing for major vendors
- Supplier payment runs (weekly and monthly)
- Review and investigation of unmatched purchase orders
- Review outstanding requests for credit
- Responding to queries via phone and email
As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in end-to-end Accounts Payable within a high volume environment. You will be team oriented, happy to help others and have thorough accuracy skills both alphabetical and numerical. Experience using a large ERP system is essential.
This role commences ASAP so to be considered for this opportunity, you must be immediately available and be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202