Full function AP Officer | Immediate start
$27 - 29 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
July 22, 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a great opportunity to utilise your high volume AP skills with a leading organisation. Due to recent changes within the organisation, this newly created role will be up to 12 months in length.
Reporting to the AP Manager and working with an experienced team, your end to end AP duties will include:
- matching of purchase orders to supplier invoices
- Supplier invoice and credit note entry and reconciliation
- High volume invoice processing for major vendors
- Supplier payment runs (weekly and monthly)
- Review and investigation of unmatched purchase orders
- Review outstanding requests for credit
- Responding to queries via phone and email
As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in end-to-end Accounts Payable within a high volume environment. You will be team oriented, happy to help others and have thorough accuracy skills both alphabetical and numerical. Experience using Sage 300 / ACCPAC is essential. Those with previous temp experience will be strongly regarded.
This role commences next week so to be considered for this opportunity, you must be immediately available and have your own reliable transport!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane