Location : Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 20 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 200617SS
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a Government organisation with an established finance team.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known organization through their busy year-end period. The duties will involve:
- Completing and/or peer reviewing general ledger reconciliations
- Compiling disclosures for the annual financial statements
- Completing analytical reviews to confirm reasonableness of account balances and providing explanation for variances when comparing previous reports
- Compilation of the financial report
- Preparation of consolidation papers
- Assist with ongoing projects:
This role will ideally start immediately
You will be a qualified accountant with a solid skillset in financial accounting. You will be a confident and positive communicator, able to contribute the existing finance team, and be available immediately or with a one week maximum notice.
This position will suit someone with an energetic and ambitious attitude.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street