$35 - 45 / hour
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
12 October 2018
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented Financial Accountant to join a reputable Not-For-Profit organisation. In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery of month end reporting, consolidation and analysis.
You will work alongside senior stakeholders, so it is essential that you possess exceptionally strong communication skills.
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Execute various month end reports, consolidation and financial analysis
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget
- Calculate annual returns, payroll accruals and FBT
- Liaison with external stakeholders including the annual audit
- Collaborate on special projects to improve the finance function
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA or working towards
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Previous experience with ERP, TechOne / FinanceOne preferred
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently.
You will understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a leading Not-For-Profit
- Challenging and dynamic workplace
- Free onsite parking
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202