$80000 - 90000 / annum
Eastern Suburbs Brisbane
21 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial and systems skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a well-respected, leading service organisation, and ongoing expansion has crafted an exciting opening for an experienced Accountant to join their growing ranks.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Finance Manager, and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team with varied strengths.
In this broad and varied role, you will be responsible for
- FBT Returns
- Monthly BAS returns
- Workers Comp returns
- Reporting to Banks
- Financial Site Audits -
- Overseeing Monthly P &L's of Joint Ventures (around 10)
- Systems Administration
- And all the other requests from Mangers during the month
Your business insights will be challenged as you reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognising the effect on other accounts. There is plenty of scope for your talents to shine as you assist in budgetary controls and contribute to special projects.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and an ERP are preferred.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth-oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A supporting employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance
To submit your CV for this position please click on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Robert Half Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202