$75000 - 80000 / annum
13 June 2019
Our client specialises in moving products from almost any place in the world to just about anywhere else!
At the direction of the Senior HR Business Partner:
You will provide a proactive, comprehensive and exceptional HR Service to both internal and external clients, in all areas of the business. The HR Advisor will enhance the working environment and support the business in meeting its strategic objectives including the delivery of the practical and commercial HR solutions, whilst delivering HR advice that is aligned to the overall business objectives.
Key accountabilities include;
- General HR support and advice
- Dealing with IR & ER matters
- Induction of employees
- General HR admin support
- Cessation of employees
- HRIS / Intranet page
- Co-Op graduate program
- Recruitment and selection
- OH&S requirements
You will be an experienced HR Advisor with at least 2- 3 years' in a HR generalist role
- * Technical writing skills
- * Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- * Presentation skills
- * A high level of computer literacy, and in particular Microsoft Office.
- * An understanding of relevant Employment and Industrial legislations.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011018640TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631