$70000 / annum
August 8, 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the IT services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a strong Sales Support/Administration Assistant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to expand their experience in a team that encourages creativity and new ideas.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- High level of administration
- Overlooking orders including tacking and shipping
- Data entry
- Effective organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Complete, produce & maintain reports in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
- What's on offer?
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others.
You will have a background in the IT industry and experience in service management is preferred. You will also be an exceptional communication and organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.