Human Resource Assistant
6 November 2018
Our client is a globally-recognised supplier in the Insurance Services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Administration Coordinator to join the team in Botany, Sydney. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to further develop their Human Resource experience within a well-established company.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience within the Human Resource field with key responsibilities including:
- Organising internal & external meetings
- Conduct internal checks to ensuring adherence to the procedural requirement
- Database management - maintaining and updating staff files
- Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officers
- Prepare and maintain marketing budgets
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Complete, produce & maintain reports in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong HR administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will have previous experience and be confident in using SAP-PH1. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255