Well respected company needs extra administration help - Located in Castle Hill
- Liaising with ebusiness B2B Integration team in US to provide customer account details setup.
- Troubleshooting failed orders
- Support US team in a testing environment, prior to B2B setup for new customers
eCOMM/ Pipeline management (in Websphere database):
- Setting up new accounts
- Updating customer account details
- Troubleshooting online ordering problems
Customer Master Maintenance
- Creating & updating accounts in SAP
- Managing CMMG order queues
Sample Order Entry/ Tracking:
- Accurately and diligently process sample orders in a timely manner, to assist with fulfilling team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Accurately qualify email orders within the outsourcing process, to achieve team objectives.
- Tracking all backordered items and updating CRM database for Sales team's referencePhone Availability:
- Answer inbound calls within the target time and support the company's goal of maintaining the target call abandonment rate
- Thorough handling of phone enquiries, providing a quality, efficient and timely service through friendly, accurate, informative and professional communication
Customer Centric Service Tasks:
- Prompt and efficient resolution of customer enquiries such as web order-related problems and status of web orders
- Ensure efficient and effective order queue management, and timely release of held web orders
- Provide a timely response to customer enquiries through the Customer Service email database (ANZCTSupport), such as providing requested information including SDS, Certificates of Analysis and to a lesser extent, credits and quotations . With the guidance and/or approval of their manager, and if assistance/clarification is needed by the Order Fulfillment team, liaise with them to ensure their optimal management of SAP Customer Master Management Group (CMMG)
You will become a key part of the team to ensure the day-to-day operations of the business operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Experience with SAP application to order entry, tracking and search capabilities
- Self-motivating initiative, good problem solving skills, high attention to detail
- Professional phone manner and etiquette
- Shows initiative and Team worker, with a high desire and aptitude to learn new skills
- Computer literate and with knowledge of/high ability to learn other required programmes/systems
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney