$50 - 65 / hour
June 18, 2018
Our client is a large, complex organization with an extensive operation across Australia. They have recently made significant changes to SAP and reporting systems and have a need for quality resources to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Systems Manager, the role will be responsible for:
- Journal entry design and reconciliation
- Working with SAP to improve monthly reporting.
- Process analysis and mapping
- Working with business analysts to assess data integrity
- Review, recommend and implement processes improvements to increase efficiency.
- General ledger interrogation and transaction testing
We are searching for candidates with at least 4 years' experience as a Systems Accountant and with a strong working knowledge of SAP. You will have experience working with large and complex organisations and be a strong communicator. You will be comfortable liaising with Finance and Non-Finance stakeholder at various levels of seniority. This role is based in Canberra and we are looking for candidates that can start as soon as possible.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010496146RFC