Senior Business Analyst | Long Term Contract
$600 - 800 / day
July 5, 2018
Our client is a first-class professional services firm with an international presence. A company that is known for its former Big 4 employee base. They work with some of the most impressive entities across the globe.
Reporting directly into the Head of Projects, the role will be to comprehensively facilitate the implementation of a complex procurement system. Specifically, the Senior Business Analyst will;
- Map current and future business processes to expose any issues upon the design.
- Conduct workshops to extract business and process requirements to further define the solution.
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and validate complex design specifications and write user stories.
- Build a test strategy including UAT and document test cases and key insights.
- Contribute to the key deliverables of systems design, business rules and wireframes.
- Challenge existing processes and identify flaws.
The successful candidate will have strong Business Analysis foundations in systems design and implementations.
You will relish the opportunity to have a major impact upon the lifeblood of the business. This role calls for someone who thrives under pressure in a relationship driven environment. You will;
- Have experience in business process modelling.
- Be well versed in Agile/Scrum methodologies and practices.
- Have extensive experience in both analysing and documenting business processes.
- Be able to drive the facilitation of workshops to gather key requirements.
- Be solution driven and comfortable challenging processes.
- Be a highly collaborative and team orientated person.
- Experienced in managing and engaging stakeholders from all levels.
- Possess a "can do" attitude.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010522175JR