Agile Project Manager | $900 | Canberra
$800 - 900 / day
September 19, 2018
Our client is a first-class professional services firm with an international presence. A company that is known for its former Big 4 employee base. They work with some of the most impressive entities across the globe.
Reporting directly into the Head of Projects the role will drive the delivery of multiple software implementations using Agile methodologies. Specifically, the Project Manager will;
- Managing the lifecycle of several concurrent software implementation projects from inception to completion.
- Drive the teams progression according to key milestones and frameworks.
- Constantly assess resource allocation based on the status of the project.
- Engage and negotiate technical and non-technical stakeholder expectations.
- Be the link between IT and every organisational department.
- Instill Agile practices across all functions of the project delivery operation.
- Developing key project deliverables documentation.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered within budget and on time.
- Ensuring Accurate and timely reporting procedures are in place at all times.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with sound knowledge of multiple Agile project methodologies. You will be able to demonstrate prior success thriving in the SDLC and an a proven ability to deliver.
You will also be an exceptional verbal and written communicator, who is professional in their approach. Of greatest importance is a real ambition to make a difference, balanced with a genuine desire to become part of the team and work with colleagues to achieve the best possible results. You will have;
- Project Management experience in the SDLC.
- The ability to communication IT concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Highy developed group facilitation skills.
- A solid understanding of Agile project methodologies.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- An ability to facilitate change management strategies.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for the completion of work.
- Previously worked with Government but it's not essential.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010518126JR