Project Manager | Contract | Canberra
$600 - 800 / day
July 19, 2018
Our client is a first-class professional services firm with an international presence. A company that is known for its former Big 4 employee base. They work with some of the most impressive entities across the globe.
Reporting directly into the Head of Projects the role will lend support to the PMO function to deliver a complex policy design implementation. Specifically, the Project Manager will;
- Managing the lifecycle of several concurrent projects from inception to completion.
- Constantly assessing resource allocation based on the status of the project.
- Preparing documentation, interviewing stakeholders and presenting findings to the team.
- Minuting PMO meetings, scheduling attendance and creating follow up documentation.
- Creation of scheduling documents, plans and presentations for the team.
- Managing communication across all areas of the business.
- Coordinating intra-company meetings with other teams.
- Developing key project deliverables documentation.
- Working with the PMO to ensure that projects operate within budget and that required forecasting/estimation is completed.
- Ensuring Accurate and timely reporting procedures are in place at all times.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with sound knowledge of multiple project methodologies. You will be able to demonstrate prior success thriving in a PMO team and an ability to work in a sometimes pressured and rapidly changing environment.
You will also be an exceptional verbal and written communicator, who is well presented and professional in their approach. Of greatest importance is a real ambition to make a difference, balanced with a genuine desire to become part of the team and work with colleagues to achieve the best possible results. You will have;
- Project Management experience in both IT and non-IT environments.
- The ability to communication IT concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Highy developed group facilitation skills.
- An solid understanding of project methodologies.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for the completion of work.
- Previously worked with Government but it's not essential.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010518126JR