Project Manager | $950 p.d | Healthcare
$950 - 950 / day
4 December 2018
Our client is a first-class professional services firm with an international presence. A company that is known for its former Big 4 employee base. They work with some of the most impressive entities across the globe.
Reporting directly into the Head of Projects, the role will be to reshape and implement a new supply chain payment system as well as procure and deploy a new data administrator - this will be an independent entity that will aggregate data from all the supply chain systems and report this data to all supply chain parties to enable them to reconcile payments. Specifically, the Project Manager will;
- Manage the system changes through multiple supply chain software vendors.
- Gather interface and system requirements and translate them to the solution providers and vendors.
- Define the functional and non-functional requirements for the new data administrator system.
- Manage multiple parties expectations and requirements to deliver system changes from end to end.
- Drive the teams progression according to key milestones and frameworks.
- Constantly assess resource allocation based on the status of the project.
- Engage and negotiate technical and non-technical stakeholder expectations.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered within budget and on time.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with sound knowledge of multiple project methodologies as well as having some skills in either Business Analysis or Architecture. You will be able to demonstrate prior success delivering system builds and process improvement projects. You will have;
- Project Management capabilities in system builds and process improvement with supply chain experience favourable but not essential.
- Business analysis or architecture skills or be a Technical Project Manager.
- Experience working with SAP or bespoke technologies would be beneficial.
- The ability to communication IT concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience managing software vendors and an understanding of the SDLC.
- A solid understanding of Agile project methodologies.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Energy and drive to motivate others and push for the completion of work.
- Previously worked with Government organisations.
- A minimum of a baseline security clearance.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010518126JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631