IT Governance Analyst | 12m Contract | Government
$800 - 1200 / day
August 20, 2018
Our client is a first-class professional services firm with an international presence. A company that is known for its former Big 4 employee base. They work with some of the most impressive entities across the globe and in this particular role the successful candidate will be deployed into one of the major government bodies.
A new business layer of IT Governance framework which would span across multiple business streams needs to be built from inception. As such, an opporunity for a Cobit 5 specialist has presented itself.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the role will be to comprehensively facilitate the delivery and implementation of a complex IT governance framework. Specifically, the Consultant will;
- Engage key stakeholders from multiple facets of the organisation to reveal the state of IT governance.
- Map and report upon the current governance framework and identify the gaps according to industry standards and compliance.
- Produce a design solution for process control implementations across budgeting, architecture, innovation and PMO.
- Produce extensively detailed reports.
- Conduct a post implementation assessment of performance and facilitate Change Management.
- Experience in IT governance frameworks.
- Knowledge of Cobit 5 and ITIL.
- Have extensive experience in both analysing and documenting organisational governance framework.
- Experienced in managing and engaging stakeholders from all levels.
- Be solution driven and possess a "can do" attitude.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write comprehensive and extensive reports.
- Have exceptional organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Security clearance provided by AGSVA - NV1 preferable.
- Australian Citizen.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010522175JR