Business Analyst | Government | Canberra
$700 - 1200 / day
21 May 2019
Our client is a highly recognised and extremely well-respected institution in the Government sector. They function to improve the well being of Australians with a first class system of policies, programs and services. They are going through a significant transformation and as such, they require a Business Analyst to build a number of solutions surrounding both system and digital initiatives.
Reporting directly into the Head of Projects, the role will be to deliver projects across digital and system implementations. Specifically, the Business Analyst will;
- Lead the analysis of the 'as is' and 'to be' of the current environment to develop recommendations upon functionality, customizations and improvements.
- Understand and define the change impacts to the organisation.
- Be responsible for integrating information on the various systems involved in the changes.
- Facilitate workshops to discover, refine, prioritize, validate and discuss requirements.
- Define the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage multiple parties expectations and requirements to deliver changes from end to end.
- Engage and negotiate technical and non-technical stakeholder expectations.
You will be an experienced Business Analyst with an empathetic approach to understanding the businesses needs. You will be able to demonstrate prior success in systems analysis. You will have;
- Experience in securing the business needs and then translating them into technical and functional requirements.
- Proven ability to thrive in an environment with constant change.
- Experience working with multiple technologies and platforms.
- The ability to communication IT concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Previously worked with Government organisations.
- Be solution driven and comfortable challenging processes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A minimum of a baseline security clearance.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010973110JR
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631