Systems Administrator | Campbelltown | 3-6 months
Location : Campbelltown
Post Date : 12 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : NC101
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Transforming organization is currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with experience in a DC environment. Great opportunity to escape the busy environment of the city, This role is more of a lifestyle choice than a money making oppotunity. This role will be based in South-Western Sydney.
In this role you will be working across the following:
- Compute (Physical hosts) - Cisco UCS B Series blades
- Hypervisor - VMware (mix version 5.5 & 6)
- Storage - NetApp FAS3210 controllers in HA Pair
- Implement new IT workflow solutions
- Manage testing
- Microsoft Stack - Server OS versions 2208 r2 & 2012 r2
- Exchange 2010
- Domain Controllers/Active Directory
- IIS & SSL Certs
- Manage business documentation (regarding development, troubleshooting and deployment)
- Backup - CommVault v10
You will be an experienced Systems Administrator who has worked across a number of different business applications. Very relaxed environment and varied role that will be an initial 3-6 month contract to start ASAP.
Please send your resume in .doc/word version by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Nick Chua in our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place