Payroll Officer for Campbelltown
$60000 - 61000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
If you're looking for a challenging position, this exciting position may be for you! Our client is a leading growth company seeking a talented Payroll Clerk to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment.
You will be responsible for end-to-end payroll, data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your brilliant ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You can work in a stand-alone position.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 5+ years
- Brilliant Microsoft Office skills.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in JDE would be a plus.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter, who is comfortable working independently. Your time management skills are outstanding, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your creative flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a talented and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.