12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Customer Service Advisor
Location : Camberwell
Post Date : 07 December 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 101870TG
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Our client is leading the way in business payment and information management solutions. They are the largest multi-branded fuel card issuer, and also offer premier prepaid cards and loyalty program solutions.
Your role within the Client Services team will be to offer support to our account/card holders via telephone/email/fax/physical mail requests.
As the Client Services Consultant you will also contribute to the achievement of the teams KPI's and participate in process improvement sessions when required
Key Responsibilities include;
* Communicates with customers verbally via telephone calls and in writing (Fax/Email/Physical Mail) regarding account/transaction queries.
* First time resolution of all queries.
* Reviews complaints concerning billing or service rendered and escalates as required
* Educates customers regarding procedures, costs and restrictions.
* Cancels, reissues and maintains customer accounts as required.
* Maintains accurate records and associated documentation within the card management system.
* Adheres fully to the Privacy Act.
* Actively participates in work and quality improvement programs.
* Other duties as requested.
* Answer all calls presented
* Strive to achieve 80% or greater Grade of Service
90% of complaints resolved or escalated within 8 hours.
You will have proven experience within a call centre environment. We will ONLY consider candidates that have had exposure to an inbound queuing system and have willing to work within a high volume calling environment. This role requires you to work on rotating roster from 8.45am - 8pm (7.25 day) Monday to Friday.
My client offers a great working environment! Only self-starters apply!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 101870TG
140 William Street