Mandarin/Cantonese Customer Service Consultants
$50000 - 50000 / annum
21 May 2019
Our client leading the way in business payment and information management solutions. They are the largest multi-branded fuel card issuer, and also offer premier prepaid cards and loyalty program solutions.
The Client Services Consultant role supports the day to day activities of the department and you are responsible for supporting and retaining a major client base for the business that is in the Oil industry.
You will be a part of a rotating roster from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday.
The Client Services Consultant role also supports the client's effort of their growing Fuel Card business across Asia Pacific. Your role within the Client Services team will be to offer support to their account/card holders via telephone/email/fax/physical mail requests.
As a Client Services Consultant you will also contribute to the achievement of the teams SLA's and KPI's as well as participate in process improvement sessions when required.
- Communicates with customers verbally via telephone calls and in writing (Fax/Email/Physical Mail) regarding account/transaction queries.
- First time resolution of all queries.
- Reviews complaints concerning billing or service rendered and escalates as required
- Educates customers regarding procedures, costs and restrictions.
- Cancels, reissues and maintains customer accounts as required.
- Process manual transactions from all Markets
- Adheres fully to the Privacy Act.
- Actively participates in work and quality improvement programs.
- Other duties as requested.
- Answer all calls presented
- Strive to achieve 80% or greater Grade of Service
- 90% of complaints resolved or escalated within 8 hours.
You will have excellent verbal & written communications skills in Mandarin and or Cantonese and English with a minimum of 6 months experience in customer service.
Exposure to KPIS's and a queue environment are strongly preferred.
Your computer literacy will be excellent and will be proficient in Windows & MS Office.
You will be customer service focused with a 'can do' attitude to match!
You MUST speak Mandarin/Cantonese
Only self-starters apply!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010876803TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631